How do we get started?
Simply fill out the Demo Request form opposite for a FREE DEMO and we will follow up to schedule a free no-obligation demo for you.
WEBSITE PACKAGE QUESTIONS
1. What Will My Website Cost?
We can provide you with a customized 11-page professional business website for a low initial setup fee of just £397.00 plus £27.00 per month thereafter includes hosting, site software updates, maintenance and domain renewal.
2.What is Included With My Website?
Your customized website will include:
- Google-approved responsive design: it will display beautifully on small smartphone screens, mobile devices AND desktop PCs.
- Professional done-for-you service & no headaches trying to do it yourself!!
- Website hosting
- Domain name registration
- Home Page
- Search engine optimized page titles and descriptions
- A call to action in the right sidebar, (lead capture form or your phone number)
- Contact Us page with map/directions to your place of business (if desired),
- A page describing your services or products (up to 500 words),
- A page with customer testimonials (if desired)
- A photo gallery if desired (up to 10 photos)
- Built-in lead capture form with automated followup confirmation message
- All website leads saved in website database accessible via your website dashboard
- Custom QR code jpeg image created for your marketing materials linking to your mobile website
- Your website will be submitted to the top search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo) for indexing so people can find your website online when searching for your business name.
- Weekly website traffic reports delivered to your email inbox.
- Weekly website backups
- Up to 3 domain-name email accounts (i.e. info, sales, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Email forwarding to your preferred email address
- Done for you website edits (up to one hour monthly)
- Email support Monday – Friday, 10 AM – 5 PM
Additional pages / features / functions available. Ask for quote.
3. What if I need to make changes to my website?
Website updates and maintenance are included in your monthly fee. Simply email us details about the information you want to change on your website and we will make those changes for you.
4. Who owns my website?
Your website belongs to you so long as you make your monthly website payments on time. In the event you miss a monthly payment or do not make a payment on time, you have three (3) business days to bring your payment current before your website is deactivated. In the event you wish to reactivate a website that has been deactivated, a £97.00 reactivation fee shall apply and must be paid in advance before your website will be reinstated. Monthly payments are non-refundable.
5. How do I cancel my monthly payments if I wish to discontinue my website?
No problem. Simply email email@example.com with a cancellation notice and we will cancel your monthly payments. You must submit your cancellation notice at least five (5) business days before your next payment date to avoid being charged for an extra month of service.